Thursday, May 31, 2012

Announcing Microwave Easy Cooking Event

Its been a while i hosted food related events, finally am here with an event 'Microwave Easy Cooking' well known as MEC was initially started by Srivalli. Thanks to Srivalli for giving me this opportunity. Am damn sure that many of my blogger friends will come up with their delicious microwave entries.If you are using your microwave oven just for reheating rice or gravies, its time for you to give a try to cook different dishes.You can cook any kind of dishes using microwave oven, since i got a microwave oven at home my life became easier as am using it almost once a while to prepare a complete meal with it.You can make a simple omelette to baking cakes through them.

 Calling all food lovers to cook up dishes using microwave oven, to participate in this event. We dont have any themes for this event, you can cook any sort of dishes from appetiziers to desserts using microwave oven.



Here are the participation details :

1. Cook Any Dish for the event. The entire cooking has to be done in the microwave. You can use food processor for grinding and the like. But no stove top cooking to be done. Post vegetarian /non Vegetarian recipes for the event.

2. Entries posted from 1st - 30th June 2012 is acceptable.

3.Please link your entries using the linky tools here.

4. Please use the event logo and its not compulsory. Your entry post should contain the link to the event announcement and Srivalli's MEC Announcement.Its mandatory.

5. Multiple entries are welcome. If any of your previous posts qualify for this theme, you can send them too, provided it is re posted with the link to the event announcement.

6. Non-bloggers are invited to participate in the event. You can mail me your recipe and a photograph of the dish to the mail id Priyasuresh09@gmail.com.


Looking forward your creative and delicious entries.

19 comments:

Srivalli said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks for hosting Priya..am so glad you are hosting!

vidhas said... Reply To This Comment

Happy hosting , count me in :-)

Kaveri Venkatesh said... Reply To This Comment

Happy hosting Priya. Will send in my entries.

Divya A said... Reply To This Comment

Nice event.. Happy hosting :)
Participate and win prizes
The Master Chef Contest

Cham said... Reply To This Comment

I have something for this one - as the theme is any dish in MW- I will post it for u :)

divyagcp said... Reply To This Comment

Just linked in my entry..Kalakand.
Happy Hosting!!

Divya's Culinary Journey
Showcase- Desserts

Julie said... Reply To This Comment

happy hosting Priya!

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

wow very nice event happy hosting dear!
SYF&HWS - Cook With SPICES" Series
Only Mango - June 1st to 30th
Dish It Out - Black Beans and Bell Pepper - June 1st to 30th

Achu said... Reply To This Comment

Thank u priya for seeing my recipe on jagruti s blog .Thank u for comments :) Also ur blog is nice and followed ur blog too...Pls follow my blog so i can pot my recipes on ur blog events too :)

hotpotcooking said... Reply To This Comment

Priya Linked mine and added the link in my post too.

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

I'm in ! entries on the way !

Supriya said... Reply To This Comment

I have linked my khandi recipe...

supriya

virunthu unna vaanga said... Reply To This Comment

Good event!!! i have posted my chocolate cardamom cake!!! happy hosting!!!

if u have time visit my blog n be follower....

http://www.nathivg.blogspot.in/

Sanoli Ghosh said... Reply To This Comment

Hi, nice event. just now I submitted Methi Malai Paneer. Pls check and confirm it.

Only Fish Recipes said... Reply To This Comment

sent my microwave makhani fish curry for the event...

Sanoli Ghosh said... Reply To This Comment

Hi Priya, just now I submitted another recipe, Potato Rassa. Please check and confirm it. Thanks. Happy hosting dear.

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Hi Priya,

linked my Instant khaman dhokla recipe :) Happy hosting dear!!

http://shwetainthekitchen.blogspot.com

Sanoli Ghosh said... Reply To This Comment

Hi Priya, just linked another recipe "Paneer Pudding". Please check it and confirm. Thanks dear...happy hosting.

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Priya Linked mine and added the link in my post Will send in my entries.

Breville Smart Oven