Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Announcing Complete My Thali -Rice

When Jagruti asked whether i can host her event calling for Complete My Thali, without any hesitation i accepted immediately, coz her event was quite an interesting with different theme , this event is started in September and is continued for six months with each theme holding every 2 weeks also there is a humble and genuine cause behind this CMT event..

She says that "After each and every round up the host will choose winner and will make winners dish....I will make that dish too, and in the end (about 6 months) I'll have my complete thali...
Every event comes with a prize, so when my thali is complete I will give the value of that one thali to someone else in the world who doesn't have the blessing of even a small amount of the food on the thali...The money will go to UNICEF....", wat a beautiful gesture na! i was excited to be a part of this cause and am happy to announce that i choose rice as theme..

We Indians, cant live without rice atleast once a day, we do varieties of rice and specially South Indian thali cant be complete without rice..Cook anything as rice and send to me within two weeks, have a look how to send ur entries..

Complete My Thali (CMT) - Rice



1)Cook any variety of rice with veggies,seeds or fruits, post between 20th October to 2nd November.Dont forget to link ur recipe with this post and Jagruti's announcement page..

2)Multiple entries are welcome..

3)Archived post should be updated with this link post and Jagruti's Announcement Page..

4)Do send ur entries to Priyasuresh09@gmail.com with CMT-Rice as subject with following details:
Name:
Blog Name:
Recipe Name:
Recipe Link:
Picture:

5)Non bloggers send their name and their recipe with a picture to Priyasuresh09@gmail.com..

6)Pls do use the logo

23 comments:

Nandita SS said... Reply To This Comment

Very interesting event priya!! Count me in :)

Swathi said... Reply To This Comment

Nice event priya.

Finla said... Reply To This Comment

I have seen this even around but have not joined in, so just make any kind of rice, will try to join in, mostly my rice dishes are always so simple that i don't want to post them saying every one knows how to make them. If i make something special will join in.

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Nice & great event..Happy hosting!!

Umm Mymoonah said... Reply To This Comment

I haven't participated in the past two series of this wonderful event, I'll definitely try to take part in this one. Happy hosting :)

Harini said... Reply To This Comment

count me in ..

swapna said... Reply To This Comment

Nice event...will send some!!

Krishnaveni said... Reply To This Comment

happy hosting Priya

Pavani said... Reply To This Comment

nice n interesting event priya... u can count me in it..

Suji said... Reply To This Comment

Will definitely try to participate priya...

Elaichii said... Reply To This Comment

will try to participate Priya!

Cham said... Reply To This Comment

I am just seeing this event, great choice rice! I will send one!

veena said... Reply To This Comment

have been missing this event. will surely send in my entry. Happy hosting

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Wonderful event, Priya..Happy hosting!!

Sushma Mallya said... Reply To This Comment

Nice event priya

Gayathri Kumar said... Reply To This Comment

I will be sending my recipes soon. Happy hosting Priya!

Adelina said... Reply To This Comment

I will give it a try....rice is so versatile indeed!

CurryLeaf said... Reply To This Comment

Wow,Interesting Theme.Will send my entry surely within the deadline.Have the right recipe for you Priya.

eat, drink n rock said... Reply To This Comment

would love to give it a try, not for the 1st prize but for the noble cause

Hayley said... Reply To This Comment

Hi Priya
thanks for hosting event..wish you all the best..count me in..!

Jayanthy Kumaran said... Reply To This Comment

happy hosting Priya...will send my recipe soon..

Tasty Appetite

Padhu Sankar said... Reply To This Comment

nice event

Nivedita Thadani said... Reply To This Comment

Wow Priya,
I missed this announcement.
I will try max. to participate dear.