Saturday, October 11, 2008

Butterfly Award

Kitchen Flavours ,Adlaks Tiny WorldG.Pavani ,Sripriya n Sudeshna honoured my blog with beautiful 'Butterfly Award'... Thanks a lot Kitchen flavours ,Pavani ,Sripriya, Adlak n Sudeshna, am very glad to get this award from u all..no words to say how happy i am..


The rules of the award are:

Put the logo on your blog.
Add a link to the person who awarded you.
Nominate 10 other blogs
Add links to those blogs on yours, and leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I have put the logo on my blog, also add the link to Kitchen flavours who awarded me..

Now am gonna nominate 10 other blogs..
Here we go:
Ramya
Divya Vikram
Sireesha
Priti
Purva
Vijitha
Ramya Vijaykumar
Pallavi
Vibaas
Uma

Hope u guys will be very glad to accept this award...

14 comments:

Vibaas said... Reply To This Comment

thank u priya. i will be more than happy to accept this award :)

Uma said... Reply To This Comment

Wow, this is such a beautiful award. Congrats on your award and thank you for thinking about me Priya! I appreciate it!

Pallavi said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats on your award Priya.. And thanks for passing it on to me..

R said... Reply To This Comment

Priya, Thanks for surprising me this time! U made my day with this award...

R said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats on deserving this award Priya!

raaji said... Reply To This Comment

congrats on the awrd girl.....great job.......

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

congrats on your award priya hey did you change the template he he heee i was just confused this is like sireeshas blog

Priya Suresh said... Reply To This Comment

Hi Vibaas, its a real pleasure for me to pass the ward..glad for u..

Hi Uma.. thanks a lot for ur comments, Congrats for ur award n u deserve it..

Hi Pallavi, thanks n Congrats too

Hi Ramyaa..its a great pleasure to honour u by passing this award..glad for u..

Hi Raaji..thanks a lot for ur comments..

Hi Rekhas.. thanks dear, yep i changed them as some of my friends were asking me to change..lol its Priya's blog..hehehe..

ST said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks a ton dear for such a cute award :)I am honored to receive it from U.. Congrats on award...

Priya Suresh said... Reply To This Comment

U r welcome SIreesha, am honoured to pass this award to u too..

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats Priya and thank you so much Priya for this cute award. I'm very much honoured to receive this from you.

Indian Khana said... Reply To This Comment

Hey Priya congrats on your award and thanks a lot for sharing with me :)

Purva Desai said... Reply To This Comment

Priya congrats for receiving this beautiful Butterfly award and thanks for sharing it with me...I am highly obliged..

Priya Suresh said... Reply To This Comment

Hi Vijitha, Priti n Purva..thanks a lot, its a real pleasure to share with u guys...